We offer you the full service under the one roof. We offer answers and provide solutions to all your legal concerns regarding the waste industry and waste processing.
In addition to receiving waste and processing it using microbiological and mechanical treatment methods, our service portfolio also includes the cleaning and rehabilitation of fuel station sites, the remediation of contaminated sites, the rehabilitation of railway sidings and area recycling. We can also dispose of excavation materials that may be contaminated with fuel or heating fuels after accidents.
In good hands right from the start.
We are available to offer advice and cost estimation for waste disposal and other waste management issues during the call for tender and bidding phases. If any questions should arise during the execution phase, we will be able to respond quickly and suggest solutions. To avoid unplanned, expensive and elaborate issues in advance, we identify and inform you of the following risks before your project begins:
Subsoil risks: When preparing former industrial land and landfill sites for construction, the environmental and subsequent economic implications of possible soil contamination should not be underestimated.
Risks of contamination in demolition works involving, for example, solid or unsecured asbestos, artificial mineral fibre or other insulation materials such as EPS, XPS, etc.
Risks involving changes in the legal situation: The legal situation may change during the planning, call for tender or construction phases, especially in large projects. This will, in turn, impact the actual and financial outlay involved.
Our integration into the PORR Group enables us to provide our clients with comprehensive preliminary and subsequent services:
- Site investigation including drilling and test pitting
- Analytical and expert opinion services
- Contaminant and impurity identification prior to demolition of a building
- Professional demolition of buildings, including contaminant isolation and asbestos removal if required
- Excavation or replacement of contaminated soil, including supply of suitable filling materials
- Creation of a construction pit for further construction
- Construction pit and slope securing measures for sensitive soil conditions
- Transport logistics including lorries or skip bins, including suitable containers such as BigBags for the appropriate disposal of artificial mineral fibrous insulating materials
- Aftercare and monitoring of groundwater and/or soil air
Do you have a specific question about waste? Or do you need information or assistance in the correct disposal of waste? You have come to the right place. Our experts at M.E.G. will be glad to offer advice or assistance. Together, we will find the perfect solution for your situation.